I was so inspired by all the metallic rivolis that we carry that I decided to make some earrings with them. These are so fast and easy that I think I’ll make at least two more pairs! You can see how to make them here.
1. E6000 Adhesive
2. 2 x Pewter Faceted Round Glue-In Rivoli Charm by TierraCast® in gold
3. 4 x Pewter Faceted Round Glue-In Rivoli Link by TierraCast® in gold
4. 4 x Base Metal Round Open Jump Ring
5. 1 x Precious Metal French Ear Wire with Large Front Loop by TierraCast® – 12mm
6. 6 x 10.5mm Swarovski Crystal Rivoli Stone – 1122 in Crystal Gold Patina
They ended up being about 2.5 inches in length; this might be a little long for some people, but I love them!
Have you made anything metallic with rivolis? Post pictures of your pieces in the comments!