Many of us know owning a cat is a challenging yet rewarding experience, but this cat will bring you years of enjoyment with little hassle! Here are a few steps on how to care for and love for your new cat.
- Let the cat out of the bag! Cats love to hide, but we need to introduce them to the world. Let it out so it can begin its new life with you.
- Cats like to hang out and be near you. This cat will want to be with you all the time. How about adding it to a lovely charm bangle bracelet so it can hang out with you and be your constant companion.
- Cleaning your cat. For the most part your cat will take care of itself, but if it should get dirty, simply use a green solution on it and gently rub it with a soft cloth. It will look purrrfect in no time!
- Cats crave attention. Take your new cat out and show it off to your friends! This cat will definitely enjoy making a statement and being adored by others!
- Some cats like to be alone, but this kitty loves company! Invite some more kitties over to play. This cat craves friends so the more the merrier. Check out some of our other kitties that would love to be your cat’s newest chums.
- Avoid boredom. Cats love shiny things to play with. Add some Swarovski Crystal Pearls or Swarovski Crystal Round Beads to your bangle bracelet and watch your cat tussle in delight with its new bright and shiny toys.
- Enjoy your new cat and have fun!
Happy April Fools’ Day! – Rebecca