Are you up for another Challenge? I am – 30 days of jewelry projects, here I come! I think this will be the perfect way to welcome the fall and get ready for all the holiday madness to come. This time around, though, I made a TO DO LIST for all my pre-challenge prep to make sure I have all my beads in row before I begin! I thought I would share this with you guys to help with your bead challenge prep.
1. Clean and tidy my work space.
2. Organize my bead area for optimum creativity.
3. Create a list for all the new items I may need.
4. Look through the challenge calendar and start a Pinterest board filled with all my challenge ideas.
5. Check all my tools. Are they ok or do I need to replace any? Add them to my list.
6. Plan my budget.
7. Look through the calendar and decide which new techniques I will learn. Do I need any new tools or supplies for these? Add any new items to my list.
8. Look through the challenge calendar and plan out my projects. What supplies do I already have? What do I need to purchase? Add any new items to my list.
9. Purchase necessary supplies and beading basics (soft flex, crimp beads, chain, wire, head and eye pins, memory wire, etc).
I have already completed number 1.
Here’s a before photo (chaos!!):
Here’s an after photo (all cleaned up and ready for the challenge):
I’m so looking forward to getting creative and seeing what you guys make! Good luck and don’t forget to have fun!